Granny T's Story

 

Once upon a time, long ago right here in this galaxy, I was just a young mom, trying to raise the children and maintain a household while poor. We were not homeless poor, we were poor enough to qualify for government insurance for the children, but not poor enough to keep it if my husband made an extra $50 one month. And that's where I found myself when my journey began to natural, organic, homeopathic healing and lifestyle.  

So three kids, ages 6, 9, and 12, all sick with the croup, no insurance because my husband got a much deserved raise, and no money. I was standing in the pharmacy isle desperately seeking something over the counter that could help. The kids really needed an antibiotic to help them kick this crap.  I must have been crying, the pharmacist approached me cautiously, " Are you ok? Need some help?" Such compassion, I'll never forget her.  I told her my situation. "I'm not supposed to give you this information,  but you can get a strong, all natural antibiotic that will help you for about $10 at the health food store. It's called colloidal silver." 

I went to the health food store right then and bought some.  Ten dollars, I could swing that. They even had literature so I could learn a little. This was way before the internet, so the library was my next stop, homeschool mom that I was.  It's been a journey every since. I searched out homeopathic remedies, you can cure a lot of ailments  with ingredients from your kitchen pantry, my kids loved that, lol.  They didn't appreciate it back then. But now they ask me.  I went on to learn foraging, tinctures, teas, roots and herbs. Next step essential oils, beef tallow skin care and organic fresh milled wheat for bread.  I learned about the so called food industry,  what is true nutrition and what is not. I have kept a Biblically clean diet for over 25 years because along my journey Yah educated me on His plan for my diet and health. Bottom line, walking in His ways will bless you with good health and well-being. 

Now I find myself retired from a career as an expanded duties pediatric and special needs dental assistant.  That job (way more than a job) was so fulfilling, and I miss it. But my days of blessings and educating people are not over. A new chapter: Granny T's Organic Small Batch Creations.  I make what I make for myself available to others. My products are found locally. I use locally sourced ingredients, with very few exceptions. I'm happy to serve the Cimarron Valley where I grew up. My products are at Twisted Okie Gifts and Crafts in Cushing, and Postboxy in Mannford. Come by,  there's always a free sample to try.  

Jubilees is what is considered "an extra Biblical book", or "outside book" meaning outside of the canonized collection of books. It proclaims to be written by angels. I love this book, and can glean much from it. We see in Jubilees 10:12-14 Noah is taught healing from plants, herbs, fungi, and roots:

Jubilees 10:12 we explained to Noah all the medicines of their diseases, together with their seductions, how he might heal them with herbs of the earth. 13 And Noah wrote down all things in a book as we instructed him concerning every kind of medicine. Thus the evil spirits were precluded from (hurting) the sons of Noah. 14 And he gave all that he had written to Shem, his eldest son; for he loved him exceedingly above all his sons.  

Generational, handed-down knowledge gives us this information, even if the canonized scriptures don't directly address it. I knew deep down in my knower, that a prescription from the doctor wasn't Yah's design for our health. He had given EVERYTHING for our health and well-being from creation. And if these verses in Jubilees ring true, it also acknowledges the Yah knew and prepared before hand for the onslaught of attacks mankind would endure on their health. It also says these attacks on our health is perpetrated by evil spirits. When you learn about the, ahem, food industry, you can see the evil. The FDA isn't there to make sure things are safe for us, it's way more political than that. Do your research.  Honor the body Yah gave you, care for it and feed it well. Let food be your medicine and the medical industry won't own you. 

***Disclaimed: there is a proper place and use for modern medicine, it's your body, make informed decisions. 

Just a work in progress 

Teresa,  aka Granny T

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saved From What?

Absolution Amnesia

Change, Stress, and Faith