Do You Feel That?
I got that woosey-pit-of-my-stomach feeling again. It's been about a week now. I have come along way in understanding what this feeling is. It comes out of nowhere. I know something is not right. To what degree something is wrong, I can't tell. But it is spiritual. It could be something in the natural as well, but whatever it is has caused a ripple in the Spirit.
Up till fairly recently I just didn't understand what was going on, so I brushed it off. I'd go through the check list: #1 have I said or done something that is an unrepentant offense? #2 is everyone in the family ok? #3 How about outside the family? #4 Have I forgotten something important? #5 I ask Yah, show me if it's within me. #6 I check the world events, is there a tragedy? A flood? A hurricane? An earthquake? Multiple earthquakes? Sometimes I get a sense I've nailed it, but other times I have to wait, seek His Word, and wait. I have come to see that it's a Spiritual Gift, if I wait I will know what it is and how to pray.
With world events as they are currently, how quickly situations change or escalate, and looking for the signs all of Scripture gives us... my helmet must be secured, my shield up, my sword in my hand, with my shoes on, I bend my knee before my Yah. Abba, Father, the sheep know your voice, let us filter everything through Your Word. Show us Your Ways, teach us to walk in them, veering not to the left nor to the right. Hide us in the shadow of your wing, keep us from the temptations of the evil one. Let us not be deceived by what we see or hear, holding on to Your Truth, that we may enter in to eternal Life thru Your Salvation Yahusha. Amen
I am in wait mode. Praying for my brothers and sisters in Yahusha over all the earth. Praying against the works of the enemy. I keep posting blogs to point my siblings to the Truth of His Word. I continue to broadcast the lies and traditions we've inherited that indeed steal our blessings and our testimony. I will yell it from the roof tops if it means one will Shema. But even if no one turns, even if I'm the only one I will follow The Way, The Truth, The Life. Psalm 119:1, 119:142, Proverbs 6:23, John 14:6.
Still a work in progress
Teresa

Comments
Post a Comment